posted by Natascia Lypny
on Jun 28, 2012 - View profile
Ecology Action Centre Annual General Meeting
Wednesday July 4 2012
Venue: Bloomfield Centre, Multipurpose Room
Address: 2786 Agricola Street
Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible
» More information
Please join the Ecology Action Centre at our Annual General Meeting on July 4th 2012. Our AGM is open to all members and will take place from 7-9pm in the Bloomfield Centre’s Multipurpose Room. It’s a great chance to learn about what we’ve been up to in the past year, and to help shape where we’re going from here. Tasty local refreshments will be on offer.
This year’s AGM will feature:
- Presentation of the EAC’s Annual Awards
- Updates from our Board and staff
- Board of Directors Election (see nominees below)
- Featured presentations by Jen Graham and Ashley Sprague of our Coastal and Water team
- Strategic plan updates
- Door prize for sustainably caught fish from EAC’s internationally-acclaimed program, Off the Hook!